Full-time, regular employees of Georgia Highlands College are offered several benefits. As an employee of a member of the University System of Georgia, most benefits are provided by or coordinated through the Board of Regents. Use the links below for more information about benefits or visit .
Questions about benefits can be directed to the OneUSG Connect – Benefits Call Center at 1.844.5USGBEN (1-844-587-4236).
- 2020 New Hire Benefits Newsletter
- New Hire Benefit Video
- 2020 USG Comparison Guide
- 2020 Healthcare Premiums and Plan Designs
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Healthcare plan enrollment requires certifications:
To learn more about specific benefits please visit the University System of Georgia Human Resources – Benefits page