Full-time, regular employees of Georgia Highlands College are offered several benefits. As an employee of a member of the University System of Georgia, most benefits are provided by or coordinated through the Board of Regents. Use the links below for more information about benefits or visit .
Questions about benefits can be directed to the OneUSG Connect – Benefits Call Center at 1.844.5USGBEN (1-844-587-4236) or online at oneusgconnect.usg.edu.
- 2022 USG Comparison Guide
- 2022 Board Approved Healthcare Plan Changes
- 2022 Board Approved Rates
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): KEPRO
- Employees who enroll in a USG healthcare plan need to certify their and their dependents(s) (age 18 and older) tobacco use status. Tobacco Users will be charged $100 per month, per person for using tobacco products. A cessation option is available.
- Working Spouse Surcharge
To learn more about specific benefits please visit the University System of Georgia Human Resources – Benefits page