Recognition Program Goals
- Support quality teaching and learning
- Provide outstanding customer service in all aspects of student and community interaction
- Embrace innovation in all endeavors
- Achieve operational excellence
- Awards are based on results or behaviors that lead directly to the accomplishment of the institution’s mission and goals.
- Employees who are currently the subject of a disciplinary action are not eligible to receive a recognition award.
- Nominations of eligible employees are welcomed by employees, students and community members.
- All nominations must be submitted with a nomination narrative.
- A nomination narrative should include a level of detail sufficient enough to evaluate the nominee’s actions or behaviors.
- Winner selection will be based on committee review.
- Unless otherwise noted, winners will be informed of selection during the annual award ceremony at Charger Kick-Off (formally Fall In-Service).