SUMMER AID REQUEST FORM IS NO LONGER REQUIRED
REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID FOR SUMMER
- Once a student has a schedule in place for summer, their account will be evaluated for summer aid.
- Summer aid can take up to two weeks to process once a student is registered for classes as long as everything is in place (schedule, FAFSA on file with all Verifications complete, not on financial aid suspension, or any other outstanding requirement).
- Student accounts will be reviewed for changes in scheduling and financial aid will be updated accordingly within two weeks of any changes (if applicable).
Click HERE for a detailed explanation of the summer aid process.
To monitor the progress of your summer financial aid:
- Monitor your Schedule/Bill for the summer semester to watch for any applicable financial aid offers.
- Monitor your SCORE account on the Check Financial Aid Status link for the appropriate aid year to see if there are any summer financial aid offers (an aid year encompasses fall/spring/summer).
You can also check your SCORE account on the Check Financial Aid Status page to see if you have any outstanding requirements such as FAFSA not received, Verification not complete, SAP status (Financial Aid Suspension), or other requirements that may be holding up your financial aid offers.