Recommended deadlines to apply for federal and state financial aid for each semester are listed below. If you have not completed your aid application by these dates, be prepared to pay for tuition and all related fees.
Priority Deadlines for Financial Aid
March 1, 2019
- Classes Begin on June 4
July 1, 2019
- Classes Begin on August 17
November 1, 2019
- Classes Begin on January 11
Financial Aid applications are process throughout the year. Financial Aid files MUST be completed and ALL required documentation submitted by the Priority Deadline Date. Otherwise, an award CANNOT be guaranteed by FEE PAYMENT DEADLINE.
- Students are responsible for paying any outstanding balances by the fee payment deadline.
- Students are responsible to secure their schedule and pay out of pocket IF there is a remaining balance is due.
- Check your most current schedule online.
- If a student must pay out of pocket to secure their schedule and are waiting for their Financial Aid eligibility to be determined and awarded, the Bursar Office will refund all credits within 14 days from the day funds were released into your student account.