Disbursement DatesFall 2021:
- Financial Aid disbursements begin September 7th. Refunds will begin to be processed 14 days from the student's disbursement date.
- If you are enrolled in a class which has not yet begun, a portion of your aid may remain memoed until attendance is verified for those classes. This portion of your aid cannot be disbursed and/or refunded until after this verification is completed.
- Refunds are processed after all charges, including bookstore purchases have been added to the account.
- Title IV funds are refunded within 14 business days after they have been disbursed to your account.
- Third Party Payment refunds do not follow the 14-business day policy due to additional verifications that are required.
- GHC uses Bank Mobile to issue student refunds. After registering for your first semester, you will receive a green envelope in the mail from BankMobile that includes a code to help you set up your account.
- All refunds are processed via your refund preference selected at RefundSelection.com.
QUICK TIP: if you move DON’T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS in Banner/SCORE.
Frequently Asked questions
- Can I pick up my refund in the Business Office? No, refunds are processed by BankMobile.
- How do I know if my refund has been processed? Log into Banner/Score. Go to Student Account. Select Statement and Payment History, and at the top is the last transaction to hit your account.
- How do I know my Loan Disbursement Dates? Direct Loans actually mail the disbursements date information to your home address. If you did not receive it, log onto https://www.Studentloans.gov. Click on Disclosure Statements. It will list the disclosure statement by the enrollment period, and then click applicable.
- What do Disbursement and Disbursement date mean? Disbursement is when the financial aid office actually moves your awarded funds over from an authorized status to a paid status on Banner/ SCORE. Disbursement date is the date that the funds are expected to paid on your account. This date changes every semester.