A title IV, HEA credit balance must be paid directly to the student or parent as soon as possible, but no later than—
Fourteen (14) days after the balance occurred if the credit balance occurred after the first day of class of a payment period; or
Fourteen (14) days after the first day of class of a payment period if the credit balance occurred on or before the first day of class of that payment period.
- Title IV, HEA credit balances
- GHC delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/. To view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here.
- All refunds are processed via your refund preference selected at RefundSelection.com.
QUICK TIP: if you move DON’T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS in Banner/SCORE.
Frequently Asked questions
- Can I pick up my refund in the Business Office? No, refunds are processed by BankMobile Disbursements.
- How do I know if my refund has been processed? Log into Banner/Score. Go to Student Account. Select Statement and Payment History, and at the top is the last transaction to hit your account.
- How do I know my Loan Disbursement Dates? Direct Loans actually mail the disbursements date information to your home address. If you did not receive it, log onto https://www.Studentloans.gov. Click on Disclosure Statements. It will list the disclosure statement by the enrollment period, and then click applicable.
- What do Disbursement and Disbursement date mean? Disbursement is when the financial aid office actually moves your awarded funds over from an authorized status to a paid status on Banner/ SCORE. Disbursement date is the date that the funds are expected to paid on your account. This date changes every semester.