The mission of GHC Facilities is to maintain and enhance buildings, grounds and the physical infrastructure, to provide a safe, healthy and comfortable campus environment in a cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner.
The Facilities Department will:
- Provide well-maintained and appealing campus grounds. (1B, 1G, 2D, 4F, 4G)
- Maintain APPA Level II cleanliness in and around our buildings and campuses. (1B, 1G, 3C, 4F, 4G)
- Provide guidance and opportunities for professional development to all levels of Facilities staff. (1D, 1E, 3G, 4H)
- Create internship opportunities to expose students to the Facilities management profession. (1B, 1E, 2C)
- Collaborate with other departments to support their academic and community engagement missions. (2E, 2G)
Welcome to Facilities!
As the Director of Facilities, I oversee facilities. Each area within Facilities plays a critical role within the department and strives to uphold the mission of Georgia Highlands College. We are responsible for building maintenance, renovations, major new projects, roads, parking lots, sidewalks, custodial services, landscaping, courier service and much more.
Director of Facilities
|Administrative Assistant to the Director of Facilities||Deborah Alexander|
|Building Maintenance Foreman, Cartersville||Jonathan Twilley||Building Maintenance Foreman, Rome||Bryan Tate||Electrician||John Rogers|