What is an articulation agreement?
It’s an officially sanctioned agreement between two institutions of higher learning that allows students to use credits earned in specified courses or programs at one university toward advanced standing, entrance, or transfer to another.
Why are articulation agreements important to students?
The transfer agreements between Georgia Highlands College and other colleges and universities are designed to reduce curriculum duplication while facilitating a smooth transition to the next stage of your education.
While articulation agreements make it easier to transfer college credits between Georgia Highlands College and other colleges and universities, additional course work that isn’t listed may transfer as well. If you want to transfer course credit between colleges or universities, you must first contact the college or university you want to transfer credits to for an evaluation.
Georgia College & State University
Middle Georgia State University
University of West Georgia
- Business 2+2
- Criminal Justice 2+2
- Mass Communications 2+2
- AA in English
- AA in Spanish
- AS in Geology to BS in Geology
- AS in Psychology to BS in Psychology
- AS in Recreation Administration to BS in Sport Management
- AS in Sport Management to BS in Sport Management
- RN-BSN to MSN (with both Traditional and Accelerated admissions options)
University of Georgia
- A.A. in Criminal Justice to A.B. Interdisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Psychology (UGA-Griffin)
- A.A. in Criminal Justice to A.B. Interdisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Sociology (UGA-Griffin)
- A.A. in Psychology to A.B. Interdisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Psychology (UGA-Griffin)
- A.A. in Sociology to A.B. Interdisciplinary Studies with a concentration in Sociology (UGA-Griffin)
- A.S. in Microbiology to B.S. in Microbiology (UGA-Griffin)
Technical Colleges of Georgia
Augusta Technical College
Columbus Technical College
Georgia Piedmont Technical College
Lanier Technical College
West Georgia Technical College
Chattanooga State Community College