All applicants must meet the following requirements for admission to the RN-BSN program:
- A current valid license to practice as a registered nurse in the U.S. with no current disciplinary actions.
- Applicants with four years or more of practice as an RN must submit a completed Verification of Employment form.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- All required sciences courses, English 1102, and Math 1401 (previously Math 2200) completed prior to admission with a grade of “C” or better.
Students may be admitted with three outstanding general education courses, excluding the courses listed above. (See pre-requisites for NURS 4404).
* Upon admission to the BSN program, students will also be required to submit documentation such as immunizations, background check, and drug screen.