Below is a simple overview of what to expect during the facilities usage process – from the initial request to the return of refundable deposits 30 days after an event. Also included here are a schedule of fees and deposits and a detailed checklist to serve as a comprehensive planning guide.
Flowchart of GHC Facilities Usage Procedures
Step #1: Select venue and submit request email to campus dean.
- GHC acknowledges receipt of request
- GHC confirms availability and completes reservation for (5-7 business days)
Step #2: Complete license agreement and make payment to secure facility (min. 2 weeks prior)
- GHC facility is reserved
- GHC schedules a walk-through of facility (1 week prior to event)
Step #3: Contact Campus Safety on event day and assume responsibility of facility
- GHC provides update on processing status of refundable deposits (1 week after Event)
- Refundable deposits are returned (30 days after event)