Georgia Highlands College charges a fee of $5.00 per transcript request, paper and electronic transcripts. For faster processing all students are encouraged to submit requests for transcripts via SCORE.
The Federal Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA) requires written permission of the student to release a transcript.
The PIN serves as an electronic signature therefore transcripts may be requested online via SCORE. If you are unsure of your GHC ID# please use the “GHC ID Lookup” link (directly below the SCORE login link). If you are unsure of your PIN please enter your GHC ID# on the SCORE login page and then click on the “Forgot PIN” button. If you still cannot locate your ID# and PIN, you can log directly into the Credential Solutions website and create an account to submit your transcript request at this location.
To Check the Status of My Order: Click Here
Credential Solutions Customer Service Hours are Monday-Friday, 7am – 7pm(CST) – 1-847-716-3005
Requesting Transcripts Online via SCORE
- Log into SCORE
- Click on “Student Services”
- Click on “Student Records”
- Click on “Order Official Transcript” (This will log you directly into the Credential Solutions website)
Requesting Transcripts Online (Students Who Do Not Have a GHC ID# or PIN)
If you cannot locate your GHC ID# and PIN, you can log directly into the Credential Solutions website and create an account to submit your transcript request.
Students can also submit transcripts to the following Application Services and more:
- AAMC – Association of American Medical Colleges
- LSAC – Law School Admission Council
- PharmCAS – Pharmacy College Application Service
Tips for sending transcripts electronically:
- You should always log into your SCORE account and review your Advising Academic transcript to make sure all grades are posted before submitting your request.