GHC Home > Registrar > Change of Name or Address

Change of Name or Address

Update Your Student Record

Students requesting that changes be made to their student records may contact the Registrar’s Office in person on the Rome Campus or any Bartow Campus. The Rome campus phone number is (706)295-6339. Online service is also available except for address changes.

Name Change: Appropriate documentation (copy of marriage license, divorce decree, legal name change) must accompany your student change request form.

Change of address/telephone/email: Such changes may be updated by students through the SCORE.

Changes to addresses and telephone numbers can be requested here and mailed or faxed to the Registrar’s Office. The fax number is (706) 295-6341.