Provost and Chief Academic Officer – Dana Nichols, Ph.D
Welcome to Georgia Highlands College and thanks for visiting us online! Education is the key to achieving personal and professional goals, and Georgia Highlands College is proud to be a part of the life-long learning process. Students come to GHC to take academic credit classes to complete an associates degree in either a career program (Dental Hygiene, Human Services, or Nursing), in preparation for transfer to a four-year institution, or to complete a four-year degree in Nursing.
Georgia Highlands College is a state college and access institution of the University System of Georgia and, as such, offers students many benefits including low tuition, high quality classes that correspond to those in other institutions within the University System, thus facilitating transfer. We understand the importance of community and personal involvement in the educational process, and we recognize that technology is a vital part of today’s world. We strive to incorporate technological considerations into our classes, schedules, services, and activities. We also offer a wide array of online and hybrid courses. From our dedicated instructors and intimate campus settings to our innovative instructional technology and flexible course offerings, meeting students’ needs is our utmost objective. The college locations serve students in a number of counties in Northwest Georgia. If you are a current student at Georgia Highlands College, we are privileged to have you in our institution. If you are considering us for your educational endeavors, we look forward to being a part of your future.
Dana Nichols, Ph.D.,
Provost and Chief Academic Officer
- Karen Yerkes – Senior Administrative Assistant, email@example.com
- Lillian Robertson – Curriculum Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Michelle Boyce, School of Health Sciences
- Dr. Jessica Lindberg, School of Humanities
- Julius Fleschner, Libraries and College Testing
- Melanie Largin, School of Business and Professional Studies
- Jason Christian, School of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Dr. Alan Nichols, School of Social Sciences and Education
Directors in Academic Affairs
- Jennifer Hicks, Academic Success