GHC Sites > Study Abroad at Georgia Highlands College > Application and Forms

Application and Forms


If you would like to take part in a study abroad program you will need to download, complete, and return this application. Once your application has been reviewed you will be notified of your next step in the process of enrolling.

To apply you will need to download the application and save it to your computer. Complete the form and rename it Study_Abroad_Application followed by your last name, ex. Study_Abroad_Application_Green. Send the completed form to

Download the online application by clicking this link:

Passport Information:

If you do not have a passport or if your passport has expired or will have expired before your study abroad program returns, you need to either obtain or renew your passport. It generally takes a minimum of several weeks for the US Department of State to process passport applications. Consequently, it is advisable for you to send your complete application materials to the US Department of State as early as possible, even months in advance if possible. If you wait until the last minute, you risk paying extra in order to expedite your passport application. You can find passport application information at your local US Post Office. You may also find it online at the following website: