The New Student Orientation Program and the Accelerated New Student Orientation are especially designed to meet the needs of all entering students. Whether you are a new freshman or transferring in from another college Georgia Highlands College wants to help you maximize your potential from the start. By attending one of our orientations you also get valuable information about the campus and student support services, along with priority registration. At either of our Orientation Programs you can expect to:
- Become acquainted with campus faculty and staff.
- Learn about campus policies and procedures.
- Learn about student support services and resources.
- Meet with a qualified academic advisor.
- Pre-register for the upcoming term courses.
- Find out about online services.
- Pick up your Charger Card student identification and your parking permit.
- MEET NEW PEOPLE!
Students eligible for orientation are those that have been accepted into the college. If you have not received a Georgia Highlands College acceptance letter, we urge you to contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Check Admissions Status link at www.highlands.edu to find out more information on the status of your application.