Here are your next steps to get started at GHC...
Spring 2022 Orientation Sessions
Spring 2022 Orientations will begin with an Online Pre-Orientation followed by both a live, virtual and an in-person orientation.
Below are the Fall 2021 Virtual Orientation dates:
- Thursday, November 18th @ 10am
- Friday, December 3rd @ 10am
- Tuesday, December 7th @ 12pm
- Wednesday, December 8th @ 10am
- Tuesday, December 14th @ 6pm
- Wednesday, December 22nd @ 12pm
- Tuesday, January 4th @ 3pm
How do I get started with my orientation?
- Pre-Orientation introduces you to GHC and what you should expect as a student.
- Complete Pre-Orientation in your Check Admissions Status on the Future Students tab.
Live, Virtual Orientation (sign up and attendance is required):
- All GHC orientations are currently virtual. The live, virtual orientation will be an hour and a half long orientation session.
- Sign up for a virtual orientation in Check Admissions Status after completing the Pre-Orientation. The Zoom link is in your check admissions status.
- The email will contain useful information to be successful at GHC. It will also include what to expect with course registration.
- Check your student email inbox soon after signing up for the live, virtual orientation. Complete the tasks listed.
- Be sure to read through your digital packet
- You will be registered by an advisor your first semester at GHC.
- Advisors will use your responses on the pre-orientation questionnaire to register you for classes. You will have the opportunity to change your schedule by visiting our Virtual Hub.
Welcome to Campus event (attendance is required):
- Each GHC site will host a Welcome to Campus Event before the semester begins. The event will consist of a campus tour, a preview of your academic pathway, and an introduction of GHC’s clubs and organizations.
- This is a required event that you must register for beforehand. This event will not provide individual student assistance like financial aid or registration.
Dual Enrollment Orientation Sessions
Accepted High School students participating in Dual Enrollment may register for a specialized orientation session (not found on the list below) through the Orientation Sign Up link on the Check Admissions Status page. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding Dual Enrollment Orientation at GHC.