Here are your next steps to get started at GHC...
Fall 2022 Orientation Sessions
Fall 2022 Orientations will begin with an Online Pre-Orientation followed by both a live, virtual and an in-person orientation.
Below are the Fall 2022 Virtual Orientation dates:
- Friday, June 17th @ 10am
- Thursday, June 23rd @ 6pm
- Monday, June 27th @ 1pm
- Thursday, July 7th @ 6pm
- Tuesday, July 12th @ 1pm
- Friday, July 15th @ 10am
- Tuesday, July 19th @ 1pm
- Friday, July 22nd @ 10am
- Thursday, July 28th @ 6pm
- Tuesday, August 2nd @ 1pm
- Friday, August 5th @ 10am
- Thursday, August 11th @ 6pm
How do I get started with my orientation?
- Pre-Orientation introduces you to GHC and what you should expect as a student.
- Complete Pre-Orientation in your Check Admissions Status on the Future Students tab.
Live, Virtual Orientation (sign up and attendance is required):
- All GHC orientations are currently virtual. The live, virtual orientation will be an hour and a half long orientation session.
- Sign up for a virtual orientation in Check Admissions Status after completing the Pre-Orientation. The Zoom link is in your check admissions status.
- The email will contain useful information to be successful at GHC. It will also include what to expect with course registration.
- Check your student email inbox soon after signing up for the live, virtual orientation. Complete the tasks listed.
- Be sure to read through your digital packet
- You will be registered by an advisor your first semester at GHC.
- Advisors will use your responses on the pre-orientation questionnaire to register you for classes. Once your schedule is built by an advisor, you will receive an email to your GHC student email account. You will then have the opportunity to change your schedule by either visiting our Virtual Hub or contact the Advising department via email: email@example.com.
- Note: Make sure to contact any GHC department through your GHC student email account.
Welcome to Campus Orientation (attendance is required):
- Each GHC site will host a Welcome to Campus Orientation before the semester begins. The event will consist of a campus tour, a preview of your academic pathway, and an introduction of GHC's clubs and organizations.
- This is a required event that you must register for beforehand. This event will not provide individual student assistance like financial aid or registration.
Dual Enrollment Orientation Sessions
Accepted High School students participating in Dual Enrollment may register for a specialized orientation session (not found on the list below) through the Orientation Sign Up link on the Check Admissions Status page. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding Dual Enrollment Orientation at GHC.