Georgia Highlands College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent to provide Enrollment Certifications for students, including full-time student letters and loan deferments.
Please visit the Clearinghouse online at www.studentclearinghouse.org or contact them by phone at (703)742-7200.
Students may also obtain free enrollment verifications through the SCORE. This information is available within two (2) working days after the drop/add period for the term ends. This service is available 24/7.
NOTE: Good student letters for insurance companies will continue to be prepared in our offices. New students are not eligible for a “good student” letter your first term of attendance because you will not have an academic GPA until the end of the term. If you are a recent high school graduate, you may request this information from your former high school until an academic GPA is earned at Georgia Highlands College.
A Good Student Verification Form is also on the web and may be emailed to our offices.
How To Print Your Enrollment Verification From The Web:
- Login to the SCORE
- Follow the links to Student Records
- Select Enrollment Verification link
- You are now on the Student Clearinghouse site.
- Choose the option you need by clicking on the links available.
- Print your enrollment verification from your home computer or at stations provided on Georgia Highlands College campuses.