Associate Professor of English, School of Humanities
Learning Outcomes Assessment Coordinator
(Calls welcomed 9a-7p, Sun-Sat, text anytime)
Web-based Course Information
- Mandatory Orientation sessions for all my courses will be completed online via D2L during the first week of the semester.
- I will send more information about specific classes via email to all my students approximately 1 week before the semester begins.
- My classes will “meet” 1-3 times each the semester using Zoom, a video chat program free to GHC students. Depending on the course, one chat may be required, but any others will be optional sessions completed for extra credit. If a chat is required, an alternate assignment will also be available.
- To ensure success in my classes, students should have access to a computer or laptop with reliable internet. (Trying to complete an online writing course with a tablet and portable keyboard is very tough.)
- Ideally, students will also have access to headphones, or a cell phone, because internal speaker/microphone configurations don’t always provide good quality audio for video chats.
- For book information and other specifics, please choose the course from the list on the right.
I look forward to spending my semester with you!
Courses I Teach
Web-based British Literature II (ENGL 2122)
Web-based World Literature I (ENGL 2111)
Web-based World Literature II (ENGL 2112)
Web-based Special Topics: Legends of King Arthur (GHHU 2901)
Web-based Special Topics: The Gothic: The Undead, Walking Dead, and Really Dead (GHHU 2901)