Associate Professor of English
Division of Humanities
(Calls/texts welcomed 9a-8p, Sun-Sat)
Web-based Course Information
- Mandatory Orientation sessions for all my courses will be completed online via D2L during the first week of the semester. Optional, yet recommended “live” Q & A sessions will also be offered via Collaborate Ultra.
- More information will be provided via email approximately 1 week before the semester begins.
- No in-person exams or meetings will be required, but all students will meet with the instructor 2-3 times during the semester via mandatory video chat.
- Students should have daily access to a computer or laptop with reliable internet and webcam capabilities. Ideally, students will also have access to a head set or cell phone as well because internal speaker/microphone configurations don’t always provide good quality audio for video chats. (Trying to complete an online course with a tablet and portable keyboard is a BAD idea.)
- Students taking my online courses should be comfortable with email and MS Word. Tutorials and/or help sheets are provided for the use of D2L, Collaborate Ultra, Turnitin, and any other technology used in the course.
- For book information and other specifics, please choose the course from the list on the right.
Early Bird Advising
Do you need to speak with an advisor, but traditional business hours just won’t work for you? Would you like to participate in Early Bird Advising so you can register early for classes?
Complete your EBA appointment via phone,videochat (Collaborate) or email. You can sign-up for an appointment by email (email@example.com) or by calling/texting 404-545-8676.
Evening and weekend appointments are available!
Are you interested in finishing TWO English courses in one semester? Check out the information about the two 8-week classes (ENGL 1102 and ENGL 2122) offered online every Fall and Spring.
Courses I Teach
Web-based British Literature II (ENGL 2122)
Web-based World Literature I (ENGL 2111)
Web-based World Literature II (ENGL 2112)
Web-based Special Topics: Legends of King Arthur (GHHU 2901)
Web-based Special Topics: The Gothic: The Undead, Walking Dead, and Really Dead (GHHU 2901)