Georgia Highlands College use Parchment to process transcript requests and charges a fee of $5.00 per transcript request. Both paper and electronic transcripts are available. Please note that electronic transcripts enable faster service.
Order in SCORE
- Log into SCORE
- Click on “Student Services”
- Click on “Student Records”
- Click on “Order Official Transcript” (This will log you directly into the Credential Solutions website)
If you are unsure of your GHC ID# please use GHC ID Lookup.
If you are unsure of your PIN please enter your GHC ID# on the SCORE login page and then click on the “Forgot PIN” button.
Order without SCORE access
If you cannot locate your GHC ID# and PIN, you can log directly into the Parchment website and create an account to submit your transcript request.
Check Your Order Status
To Check the Status of My Order: Click Here
Click here for Parchment customer service for help with or questions about your order.
Helpful Transcript Request Information
Students can submit transcripts through this process to the following Application Services and more:
- AAMC – Association of American Medical Colleges
- LSAC – Law School Admission Council
- PharmCAS – Pharmacy College Application Service
Tips for sending transcripts electronically:
- You should always log into your SCORE account and review your Advising Academic transcript to make see if all grades are posted before submitting your request.
- If you want all final grades to show on your transcript but grades are not posted, you can still request a transcript. Simply choose the “hold for final grades” option.
- If you want your awarded degree to show on your transcript, you can request before the degree is awarded. Simply choose the “hold for degree” option.