- The Faculty Senate typically meets on the second Friday of the month from 9am-11am via the video-conferencing equipment on each campus. Meeting times are subject to change and additional meetings are sometimes called.
- The Faculty Senate welcomes GHC faculty members and other interested GHC parties to observe Senate meetings.
- Anyone may request that the Senate add an item to the agenda by emailing the President no later than 72 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
- The most up-to-date information about the Faculty Senate is likely to be posted to the intranet version of this page. Note that you must be on a GHC network computer or using a GHC VPN to access the page: https://intranet.highlands.edu/faculty/faculty-senate/
- Important Information
Faculty Senate Bylaws
Faculty Senate Standing Rules 2019-2020
Faculty Senate in the Statutes
Faculty Senate Meeting Minutes
Robert’s Rules of Order Quick Reference
- 2019-2020 Senate Leadership (starting June 1, 2019)
President – Lisa Branson
Vice President – Julie Kozee
Parliamentarian – Susanna Smith
Secretary – Abby Greenbaum
- Faculty Senators 2019-2020
The Faculty Senate was created out of the now defunct Faculty Advisory Council (hence the URL).