Disability Services and the GHC Testing Centers are working in partnership to proctor exams with accommodations.
This will be particularly important for students who use a screen-reader, need a scribe, or have face to face classes that need proctoring.
- To make a request, students now schedule their test appointment with the Testing Center online at the Accommodated Testing page.
- Then students give their test day and time to their instructor, as soon as possible (by email, phone, or in person).
- Complete a proctoring form for each test. The proctoring form is available online.
- Provide on proctoring form the exact procedure(s) the Testing Center staff needs follow.
- Submit the test and proctoring form to the Testing Center by 3:00 pm the day before the exam, via email to email@example.com.