GHC’s Quest for Success will support students in achieving the following goals:
- To help students develop self-direction and decision-making skills related to their academic success.
- To foster student success through improved academic planning skills.
To accomplish these goals the Quest for Success promotes the following student learning outcomes:
- Students will determine their reason(s) for attending college.
- Students will assess their academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Students will identify and utilize appropriate resources for addressing weakness and developing strengths.
- Students will develop a success plan tailored to their academic needs and professional interests.
- Students will participate in a comprehensive advising process.