Community leaders along with GHC Faculty and Staff are invited to upload photos and videos to be used in the GHC 2020 Virtual Commencement and also for our upcoming 50th celebration video.
Click the button below for some best practices and tips for getting a really good photo or video from your phone.
- Make sure the camera lens is clean.
- Make sure the focus is set properly (focus should be set on you and not on a random object in the frame.)
- Keep your phone steady and shake-free for a sharper image. Try to prop it up on something stationary rather than hand holding.
- In composing, consider the overall composition and shoot tight enough so you are the subject. Minimize distracting objects in the background.
- Do not shoot photo or video with a bright window or harsh light behind you. Ideally, you want the light in front or to the side of you.
- Make sure your camera is set to take the largest file size available. Send/upload your submission in the largest file size possible.