From eLearning Support Service
This is the central help area for eLearning related technologies for the faculty and staff of GHC. Please use the navigation in this section to obtain more specific information on the listed topics.
Faculty and staff Help With:
- GHC network credentials- email and D2L passwords
- Duo application
- D2L Tools or features
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- all other technology
Help During Normal GHC Business Hours
Please open a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In that ticket include the following
- Subject: Be specific and include your last name, for example
- Email Password-Henson
- D2L Grades- Darty
- Your name
- GHC email address
- Phone number
- Detailed description of the issue. If it is D2L related include the 5-digit course CRN and name
Do Not include your password to any system!
Most requests will be processed during our normal business hours.
GHC Information Technology & eLearning Support Services Hours*
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:30pm,
Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Phone: (706) 295-6775
* While our goal is to serve you quickly and efficiently, the availability and/or help lead-times are subject to change due to the volume of requests, system maintenance, required USG/GHC meetings, or events beyond or within our control of our staff.
After Hours D2L Help
The USG contracts with D2L to provide 24/7 help desk service to faculty and students. You can use the Chat feature to Chat live with a D2L customer service agent. In addition, there is a search box on the D2L help desk site in which you can enter a word or phrase to find out more information. If it is after normal GHC business hours and you need an issue resolved, please first try the D2L Help Center.
Only Faculty and Staff may submit a GHC eLearning Service Request Form for after hours D2L or other eLearning help. Please be advised that such may take 24 hours to address.