Welcome to Georgia Highlands College!
We’re excited that you are considering applying to Georgia Highlands! Trying to decide what college to attend is an important choice. Our friendly admissions staff is here to assist you in taking charge of your future! Contact your Admissions Counselor today to help you get started.
- Pay $30 non-refundable processing fee
- Submit official high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit official test scores (ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer)
- Submit Verification of Lawful Presence
- Submit Certificate of Immunization
- Apply for Financial Aid
SAT and/or ACT Waivers: Students wishing to use SAT and/or ACT Waivers in place of paying the $30 application fee must submit a completed SAT or ACT application fee waiver form directly to GHC Office of Admissions. Students can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an online application fee waiver code. Once official test scores are received, processed and approved at GHC from the corresponding testing authority, the applicant will receive an individual (one-time use) application fee waiver code.