Today, the expectations placed upon colleges and universities are unprecedented. We must expand educational opportunities to larger numbers of students, help those students thrive, be a catalyst for economic development, and achieve these outcomes while maintaining costs.
That is why we are focused on student success through our five strategic priorities:
- Institutional Health/Organizational Stability: Advance an effective framework for institutional sustainability, educational stability, and workforce well-being.
- Enrollment Management: Increase overall enrollment at GHC through targeted recruitment and retention strategies which are responsive to demographic and economic indicators within the communities we serve.
- Academic Excellence: Foster innovation and academic excellence that promote student learning and success.
- Diversity: Implement practices and projects to foster an inclusive, welcoming college to better reflect the diverse communities we serve.
- Community Engagement: Enhance local partnerships that enrich both GHC and the diverse communities it serves through meaningful connections.
Thank you for taking the time to explore Georgia Highlands College. We are here to guide and support your educational journey, wherever it may lead.
Georgia Highlands College is a state college of the University System of Georgia and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges