Innovation Challenge Rules
- Teams must register for the challenge.
- Teams may consist of one (1) to four (4) GHC students in good standing.
- Teams may be interdisciplinary.
- Teams must submit a maximum of 500 words describing their innovative idea or business at the time of registration.
- Workshops/Seminars are optional and are available on demand.
- Teams must create a three (3) to five (5) minute pitch to a panel of judges.
- Teams must participate in a question-answer session after the pitch.
- All teams must be available to pitch in person on Pitch Day.
Virtual Round Judging