My Check Admissions Status shows I have been accepted to the college. What do I do next?
- Financial Aid.
- If you have not already applied for financial aid, please go to the FAFSA web page and submit the application today. The GHC school code is: 009507. It can take 6 to 8 weeks to complete the financial aid process so don’t delay! For more information regarding filling out the FAFSA, click here.
- If you have applied for financial aid, you need to check your record for any documents that are needed to complete your file and/or to review your award. You can access that information online through your SCORE account. Need help with that? Click here.
- Check Admissions Status. Pre-orientation introduces students to life at GHC and explains how to login to your student accounts. Complete Pre-Orientation via the
- new student orientation via the ‘Check Admissions Status’ so you can register for classes. Register for
- academic calendar for important dates and deadlines. Review the
- firstname.lastname@example.org. Transcripts should be emailed to email@example.com. Provide remaining immunization records and transcripts to the Admissions Office. Immunization records should be emailed to
- tuition and fees by the published deadline dates, remembering to enroll in our Payment Plan option while it is available! Pay your
- parking decal and textbooks/course materials. Get your
- FERPA form to the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to allow authorized individuals access to your student records.
Sign and Submit a
- Georgia Highlands College (GHC) will disclose a student’s information to their parents and/or legal guardian from the student’s academic record provided GHC has on file a student’s written consent. Visit the Registrar’s FERPA Informational Guide to learn more.
- GO TO CLASS! All students need to be registered prior to the start of classes and the expectation is that students at GHC attend class starting on day one!