Care Reporting Process
If student behavior is dangerous to self or others...
- Contact 911, Campus Safety (706-295-6347), and Campus Site Director!
email@example.com | 678-872-8140
firstname.lastname@example.org | 678-872-8109
email@example.com | 706-802-5479
- Heritage Hall Site Director:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 706-295-6326
email@example.com | 678-872-8511
firstname.lastname@example.org | 678-946-1105
- Submit CARE Ticket
If student behavior violates Student Code of Conduct...
Care Ticket Process
- Student’s distressed or questionable behavior is observed
- CARE Ticket is submitted electronically
- Ticket is evaluated and processed by CARE Admin
- CARE Admin contacts Site Director as needed
Site Director may respond immediately to student situation
- If necessary, CARE Team meets within two working days
Response is based on level of severity indicated on ticket
- Student is informed of CARE Team’s decision/intervention
- AVPARR to follow up with faculty/ staff member