Concerned about a student?
Submit a C.A.R.E Ticket or Early Alert.
If student behavior is dangerous to self or others...
- Contact 911, Campus Safety (706-295-6347), and Campus Site Director!
- Submit a CARE Ticket
Submit a C.A.R.E. Ticket if…
- Student is distressed
- Student demonstrates questionable behavior
- Student violates the Code of Conduct
Here’s what happens when you submit a C.A.R.E Ticket.
Submit an Early Alert if…
- Student is at risk for attendance
- Student is at risk for grade performance
- Student is missing assignments
Further information about what constitutes an Academic Alert can be found in Navigate’s Early Alert Definitions informational document.
Instructions on how to submit an early alert.