The GHC Annual Fund is the single most significant source of financial aid for our students, 97 percent of whom depend on it. The GHC Annual Fund allows us to attract students of varied means and diverse backgrounds, who enrich the campus even as they, themselves, are enriched.
Your gift ensures that the Georgia Highlands College:
- Never turns a student away because of financial barriers.
- Puts students first by offering a challenging and exciting academic environment while also providing the necessary support for student success.
- Creates meaningful educational experiences, such as community engagement, study abroad, and undergraduate research opportunities.
- Sustains an outstanding faculty dedicated to student learning and research.
- Maintains and builds facilities that meet the growing needs of the college.