The strength of the region, the state and the nation depends on a highly educated workforce. Today, Georgia Highlands College provides opportunity by offering an education that is a great value, convenient and high quality. We deliver an excellent experience to every student whether their goal is to complete an associates degree, transfer or complete their bachelor’s degree with us. The opportunities to make a positive difference are plentiful, and so are your options for making your gift to support this important work. You can be a part of advancing the college’s goals by making a gift to campus initiatives, specific programs, or student scholarships. Gift opportunities are also available for cultural, athletic or educational outreach programs.
ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN – OUR DAILY SUCCESS
- Annual gifts go to work immediately. They have a direct effect on the success of our students at GHC. Annual gifts provide financial resources for students to stay in school and graduate in a timely manner. Make a meaningful difference. Make a gift today!
- Matching gifts can increase the amount of your donation. If you or your spouse/partner are affiliated with a company that has a matching gift program, obtain a matching gift form from the company’s human resources department. Send the completed form to the GHC Foundation Office, 3175 Cedartown Hwy, Rome GA 30161.
- These scholarships help cover tuition and fees for students trying to complete their degree. View List
CORPORATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS
- Gifts from corporations and/or private foundations create and sustain scholarships and innovation at GHC such as our nursing program and science labs.
- A planned gift is the process through which a gift is pledged but may be completely or partially deferred until sometime in the future.
- A bequest through a will or establishing a charitable trust, please contact the foundation to discuss these options.
Please contact Mary Transue, VP of Advancement at email@example.com, or by phone at 706-802-5457 to discuss any of these gift options.