The strength of the region, the state, and the nation depends on a highly-educated workforce. Today, Georgia Highlands College provides opportunity by offering:
- an education of high quality, great value, and convenience.
- an excellent experience to every student whether their goal is to complete an associates degree, transfer, or complete their bachelor’s degree with us.
- plentiful options to make a positive difference.
You can be a part of advancing GHC’s goals by making a gift to student scholarships, campus initiatives, or specific programs. Gift opportunities are also available for cultural, athletic, or educational outreach programs.
ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN: OUR DAILY SUCCESS
- Annual gifts go to work immediately. They have a direct affect on the success of our students at GHC. Annual gifts provide financial resources for students to stay in school and graduate in a timely manner. Make a meaningful difference. Make a gift today!
- Matching gifts can increase the amount of your donation. If you or your spouse/partner are affiliated with a company that has a matching gift program, obtain a matching gift form from the company’s human resources department and send the completed form to GHC Foundation, 3175 Cedartown Highway, Rome, GA 30161 or email GHCfoundation@highlands.edu.
- These scholarships help cover tuition and fees for students trying to complete their degrees. View List
CORPORATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS
- Gifts from corporations and/or private foundations create and sustain scholarships and innovation at GHC such as that with our nursing program and science labs.
- A planned gift is a pledge that may be completely or partially deferred until sometime in the future.
- A bequest is a gift planned through a will or established by a charitable trust.
To discuss any of these gift options, please contact Sarah Bradfield, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 706-204-2277.