WAYS TO GIVE
A charitable gift to Georgia Highlands College will provide you with the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution will go to benefit many students. Gifts can be cash, securities, real estate, or personal property. The GHC Foundation can also help you with memorial gifts or honorariums, and process matching gifts. You can make a donation to the college in a variety ways:
Choose whichever way works best for you.
(your gift should be made before December 31 of the year in which you wish to receive the charitable income-tax deduction)
- CHECKS can be made payable to the GHC Foundation, Inc. and mailed to the Foundation office at 3175 Cedartown Hwy, Rome, GA 30161.
- GIVE TODAY online by completing the secure online giving form.
- MATCHING GIFTS can increase the amount of your donation. If you or your spouse/partner are affiliated with a company that has a matching gift program, obtain a matching gift form from the company’s human resources department. Send the completed form to the GHC Foundation Office, 3175 Cedartown Hwy, Rome GA 30161.
- SECURITIES –To make a gift of appreciated securities, either you or your broker should contact: The Office of Advancement at 706-802-5473 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, the college is closed from December 20, 2017 to January 2, 2018. During this time please contact Mary Transue, VP of Advancement at email@example.com, or 706-802-5457 if you would like to donate securities during this time.
- REAL ESTATE, or PERSONAL PROPERTY – Please contact Mary Transue, our VP of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 706-802-5457 to discuss these gift options.