Raffle tickets for CSOC are on sale now!…and a few more things!

Chargers Stomp Out Cancer raffle tickets are on sale now in the business office on your campus! Ticket prices are 1 ticket for $5 or 5 tickets for $20. So you get a real bargain for more chances to win a beach vacation….and you know you want to go! Our grand prize is a beach vacation in Panama City (courtesy of Linda Dyer …winners must contact Linda about available dates)! There will be other awesome prizes offered and these will be announced at a later date. The last day for raffle ticket sales will be August 7th at in-service. The drawing will held the following week. Good luck! I’m going to buy mine now. 😉
If you want to check out the charity, you can do so here http://www.paintgeorgiapink.org/ Remember proceeds remain in our community!
Don’t forget t CSOC shirt sales conclude on July 11, so order and pay now. Show your support for GHC and our coworkers, family and friends who are fighting this battle.
For your summer beverages, I have these beautiful blue GHC Athletics koozies in my office. I will be happy to send you one through intercampus mail or run it down to your office if you are on the Floyd campus (or you can stop by and grab one or two from me). Email or call me with any questions.
Thanks for your support,
Sherri Beideck
sbeideck@highlands.edu