Tuition Assistance Program: Fall Semester application submission deadline is July 15

Going back to school this Fall? Tuition Assistance Program is available for full-time employees. The program covers University of Georgia system institutions; the BOR policy is available at:

http://www.usg.edu/hr/benefits/tuition_assistance_program/tuition_assistance_program_policy

New to TAP? Find answers to questions, like the ones below, on the Board of Regents benefits page. You may also contact Emily Farmer, Human Resources Coordinator, with your questions: efarmer@highlands.edu.

FAQs:

Do I need to fill out a TAP application for every semester?:
Yes. Please be informed, however, that one application will suffice for both the Maymester and the Summer sessions.

Why is there a separate registration period for USG employees?:
Eligible USG employees may participate in TAP on a space-available basis, only. Therefore, the employee registration period follows the regular registration period.

If I am changing my employment from one University System of Georgia (USG) institution to a different USG institution, will I be required to complete a new six month provisional period of employment?:
No, unless there is a break in service of greater than 30 calendar days.

Are continuing education courses covered by TAP?:
No.