2017 Charger Baseball is here! – roster, schedule, season preview, and grade sheet info!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year!  I know you are incredibly busy with the start of the semester, so I will keep this brief!

February is right around the corner and that means baseball season is here!  Please visit http://ghcchargers.com/teams/baseball/ to view our player roster and our game schedule for the 2017 season.  We are thankful for all of your support, and please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding our players or schedule!

Also, my players will be dropping off grade sheets this week.  Based on feedback I received this fall, they have been instructed to drop off 1 grade sheet per class today, tomorrow, or Wednesday for you to take with you to complete when it is convenient for you.  I hate adding anything to your plate, as I know each of you are very busy, but I do ask that you please fill these out for us when you have a moment and please return them next week.  With your help this fall, we were able to achieve a team GPA of 3.11.  I share your commitment to the academic success of our students, and your feedback is vital to helping me ensure we excel in the classroom. Thanks again!

Go Chargers!!

Dash O’Neill