campaign ends soon! give today. change tomorrow

Through the State Charitable Contributions Program, state and university system employees can conveniently donate to their favorite charities. I’m proud to be part of our agency’s efforts for the 2014 campaign, and I hope you’ll join me in supporting causes that are meaningful to you by giving to the SCCP.

To those who have already given, thank you for your compassion and generosity. For those who are undecided, I urge you to review the 2014 SCCP Official Charity Listing available on the SCCP website at www.doas.ga.gov/sccp for more information about how you can help. It’s quick and simple to donate. Just choose your favorite charities from the official charity listing and give online at www.giveattheoffice.org/_sccp through December 13, 2013 or through a paper pledge form. Paper pledging is available via http://doas.ga.gov/StateLocal/HRA/Benefits/Docs_SCCPResources/2014%20GA%20SCCP%20Pledge%20Form.pdf .
When you participate in the SCCP, you join thousands of state employees who, quite simply, are changing the world through their donations. On behalf of the over 1,000 charities who receive essential funds through the SCCP, I ask you make it possible and give today to the GHC campaign.

Give TODAY. Change TOMORROW.