DAY OF ORIENTATION
During Charger Orientation you will:
- Get to know GHC faculty and staff
- Learn about campus policies and procedures
- Become familiar with GHC student support services and resources
- Meet individually with an academic advisor to talk about your pathway and classes
- Register for your first semester classes
- Learn how to access your student email, use your D2L account, and access your SCORE account
- Obtain your Charger ID card and your GHC parking pass
- Connect with other new students
- Learn about opportunities to become involved on campus
All of these items are packed into a one day program for your convenience. Orientation sessions last approximately 4 hours. It is imperative that you stay the entire time in order to complete all of the official steps to becoming a Georgia Highlands student.
If you have any questions, need to cancel, or change the date, contact the Orientation staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For parents and guests who would like to attend, please sign up for a Charger Orientation session at the Cartersville Campus or the Floyd Campus.