Extended Orientation consists of programs that supplement Charger Orientation, as well as provides an extension to the orientation, transition, and retention process.
At GHC, Extended Orientation starts after you attend Charger Orientation and ends the third week of classes.
Extended Orientation Programs
- Common Resources for New Students web page
- Weeks of Welcome activities and events hosted by Student Life
- Club Round Up hosted by Student Life
- Help stations around campuses
- Technology help stations virtually and physically in Rome and Cartersville