Wi-Fi Configuration – iOS
This will explain how to connect to GHC-Chargers or GHC-Marconi with an iPad, iPhone, or an iPod Touch.
1. Opening the Settings app by tapping it.
2. Tap on the Wi-Fi menu item.
3. You will be shown a list of available wireless networks. Choose “GHC-Chargers” for students, “GHC-Marconi” for faculty/staff.
4. You will then be asked for your network/email username and password. Type in, then tap Join.
5. Verify that the certificate is named auth.ad.highlands.edu. It may look like the screenshot below on an iPhone or iPod Touch. Tap Accept.
You should now be connected! Still having problems? Contact Us!