The following instructions apply to Windows Phone 7 devices.
- On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings and then tap email & accounts.
- Tap add an account then tap Outlook.
- Enter your complete email address and password, then tap sign in. Your phone will try to setup your email automatically, but this will fail.
- Tap Advanced and enter the following information:
- Email address
- User name – your full email address
- Server – m.outlook.com
- Domain – leave this blank
- Select the Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection box.
- Tap sign in.
- Press OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the IT department for assistance.