Pecan Sale

It is time for the Retiree Pecan Sale. My name is Brenda Weeks. For those of you who don’t know me, I retired from the college in 2007. I worked in Human Resources. I will be picking up the pecans the week before Thanksgiving. The pecans come from Stone Mountain Pecan Company in Monroe, Georgia. We have been buying from them for many years now and the quality is excellent. The prices are really good because we have such a large order. The price for a 12 oz bag of HALVES is $5.75. A 12 oz bag of PIECES is $5.40. The EXTRA SMALL PIECES are packaged in 8 oz bags and cost $3.60. You will need to prepay for your order. I have to write one check for our entire order on the day of pick up. Send your payment/order to me at 960 County Road 122- Piedmont, AL 36272. Make your check payable to me (Brenda Weeks). I will be accepting orders/payments through November 4. I have to buy product by the case. I usually have some extra pecans due to this fact, but if your order/payment is late I can’t guarantee I will have enough to fill your order. If you have questions, feel free to call me at 256-447-1581.
Distribution will be on the Floyd Campus in the Library the week before Thanksgiving. When all the details have been worked out, I will send information about pickup days and times. Hope you are having a great fall!  

Brenda Weeks