Learn how the GHC Foundation supports student success

Your donations to the GHC Foundation directly impact the lives of students. Through Foundation scholarships, students like Jessica Avila have been able to succeed on their academic journey.

“Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind generosity in awarding me [a scholarship] for the 2020-2021 school year,” student Jessica Avila said in a thank-you letter. “I am very appreciative for the funds that covered my tuition this year. [This year] has shown the importance of healthcare workers. Through your generous scholarship and the amazing nursing program at Georgia Highlands, I will accomplish my dreams and goals of becoming an RN and join this group of heroes in 2021.”             

You can use the online donation form to make a one-time donation by visiting givetoday.highlands.edu, or you can sign up for an annual pledge or open-ended pledge by completing the 2021 Faculty/Staff Campaign Gift Form available at your Campus Leader’s office or printable on the campaign quick guide online.

As a special thank you, this year’s donors will receive a GHC Foundation tumbler filled with GHC 50th items and will be entered into a drawing for a gift card this December. Additionally, everyone who donates this year will receive a special “Heart of Gold” signature. No donation is too small to help make a difference!

For questions, please email GHCFoundation@highlands.edu