The GHC Foundation changes lives

A scholarship can be a life-changing gift for many students at GHC. Student Megan Tawzer said she is “beyond grateful” for a spring 2020 scholarship made possible through the GHC Foundation.

“Being a nontraditional college student who is also a working mom, there are many challenges to face during this part of my life,” Tawzer said in a thank-you letter. “However, with your generosity, attending college in the Spring of 2020 is now more feasible. I will forever be grateful for you choosing me to be the recipient of this award. With your award, it is possible for me to continue to pursue my Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene in order to follow my passion and better provide for my family.”

You can use the online donation form to make a one-time donation by visiting givetoday.highlands.edu, or you can sign up for an annual pledge or open-ended pledge by completing the 2021 Faculty/Staff Campaign Gift Form available at your Campus Leader’s office or printable on the campaign quick guide online.

As a special thank you, this year’s donors will receive a GHC Foundation tumbler filled with GHC 50th items and will be entered into a drawing for a gift card this December. Additionally, everyone who donates this year will receive a special “Heart of Gold” signature. No donation is too small to help make a difference!

For questions, please email GHCFoundation@highlands.edu