Thank you, GHC

Everyone,

I would like to thank Ginni and the entire HR staff for a wonderful In-Service program this year. My second day here at the college happened to be an In-Service day, that was thirteen years ago and the program has gotten better each and every year. I would like to say congratulations to all those who worked so hard in putting the event together.
Next, I would like to thank everyone for the honor of receiving the Vivian Benton Award this year (what a shock). In my position here at the college I have the opportunity to work with all of the departments, the administration, faculty and staff and I get to see firsthand the passion and dedication you all have for this institution. We saw the results of your hard work Friday with the news of the increase of fall enrollment. I would like to thank Mary and Sheila for their vision and direction of the GHC marketing department. When you know where you are going it makes it a lot easier to get there. I would also like to mention Dr. Green who’s energy and enthusiasm is contagious and because of him I see only great things ahead for Georgia Highlands and I’m proud to be a small part of it. All that being said, I’d like to thank everyone for your kind words and I would like to accept this award on behalf of every one of you because you all truly deserve it. Thanks again, Ken