Students, faculty, staff, alumni, retirees, and members of our community are invited to submit a personal video to be included in the GHC 50th Celebration Video Memory Book.
Fill out the following form and answer some or all of the questions listed below. You may use your phone, tablet, or a camera to record your video.
Recommended length is 1 minute or less.
Here are some best practices and tips for getting a really good recording:
- Make sure the camera lens is clean.
- Make sure the focus is set properly. (Focus should be set on you and not on a random object in the frame.)
- Keep your phone steady and shake-free for a sharper image. Try to prop it up on something stationary rather than hand holding.
- In composing, consider the overall composition and shoot tight enough so you are the subject. Minimize distracting objects in the background.
- Do not shoot photo or video with a bright window or harsh light behind you. Ideally, you want the light in front or to the side of you.
- Shoot the video in a horizontal (landscape) format.
- Shoot in a 1920×1080 format if possible.
Please watch this sample video to see how your video may look after it is edited and produced by GHC’s digital media department. All we need you to do is submit video of you answering some or all of the questions below and we will do the rest.
Video submissions are currently being accepted.
(Please note: Due to the volume of submissions, video submissions may be edited for time.)