He who has lost honor can lose nothing more.
13 AUG 2016
Welcome back, Chargers!
I want to briefly touch base about a couple of key issues that are on the swiftly shrinking horizon.Since the Club Walk will occur before our first meeting, here are a few things we need to consider in the upcoming weeks:
- Recruitement: How do we get more students involved in Honors Club? Are any of you willing to help with Club Walk?
- Officer Elections: We will need to elect officers this fall. If you are interested in serving as an officer, great! If you think of someone who may be interested, bring him/her along to the first meeting. We will also need to vote on organization bylaws.
- Service Project: We need to adopt a College-wide or community-based service project for the year.
- Who should be our target population?
- Do you want this to be an Honors-Club-only project? Or do you want to partner with another club?
- How should we think about addressing the need(s) of our population?
- Will you want to meeting >1/month to work on our project?
This will get us started. I look forward to a great Fall with you all!