*Accepting applications during Spring of 2018*
The BBA in Healthcare Management will prepare students to have careers in:
- Hospital Administration
- Clinic Administration
- Health Information Management
- Nursing Management
- Rehabilitation Administration
The BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will prepare students to have careers in:
- Vendor and Purchasing Logistics Management
- Materials and Warehousing Management
- Production Management
- Inventory Control Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- 24 upper level hours that concentrate on the business core with courses in Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Statistics
- The second area of the degree program will also consist of 24 upper level hours but will focus on the delivery of Healthcare or Logistics and Supply Chain based theoretical and content knowledge.
- The final area of the programs will consist of 12 hours and target experiential education, emerging and special topics, professional career management, and a capstone course.